[IMD]~Makin' Waves [IMD]~Makin' Waves

Awesome!

I could see an image of summer type stuff happening all the way through the song, you hit the mood perfectly. Another original and great sounding beat!

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thank you very much! I am glad that the song accomplished its purpose! I appreciate your reviews a lot man! God bless!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

[IMD]~Here I Come [IMD]~Here I Come

Nice work.

If this is the first song you've done with lyrics, it was done really well. I loved the piano parts, they add immensely to the songs feel and beat. The lyrics sound like they could have a bit more added onto them, that's the only thing I felt that could have been extended, the main beat was wonderful. Another excellent song.

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thank you! I'm glad to see that you reviewed, I apprectiate it. I could add more to the lyrics except my autotune demo ran out so I can't make any changes! Anyhow, I'm so glad to hear what you have to say about my song, it makes me very happy that you liked it! Thanks a ton and God bless!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

Rig - Moar Rig - Moar

This is great.

I thoroughly enjoyed this song, most 5-6 minute long songs get very repetitive and boring after a while; I admit, this on was on the repetitive side, but it was good because you added stuff to it, you didn't just keep the exact same rhythm going, you built of it and added things into that made it a joy to listen to.

Rig responds:

Thanks, I tried to make it less repetitive, but yeah, it sounds pretty nice as it is.

Yukkuri Pommelo. Yukkuri Pommelo.

Hm.

You know your cool when you draw faces on fruit. xD

Maid Redux. Maid Redux.

My art sucks dick.

If I tried I might be able to do something moderatly alright, but I'm usually to lazy and I can't get the angles right.

10 stars because it's awesome.

ZeroInsanity responds:

Mmkay. Thanks.

Iris Seraph [Mk. 3?] Iris Seraph [Mk. 3?]

Awesome

I like how you drew the body and the guns, very nice! Cirno is pleased.

ZeroInsanity responds:

Zero Seishun Ijou is happy now.